How to create a Notion template
- Go to the page you want to share as a template.
- All subpages, databases etc will be part of the template too. If someone duplicates your template and uses it it will not affect your template as everything is a duplicated page, and therefore not the original. Make sure that you are not using the page you are sharing.
- Click on share in the top right.
- Select share to web.
- Make sure dupplicating is on.
- Copy the web link and share it!
Want to create a course using Notion?
We allow you to transform your current Notion page into an interactive course, where you can gather feedbacks from your students, track progress, send them custom certificates. Free courses remain for free.
Sign up & Create a course